Friday, December 24, 2004

Heavenly Domains

i find myself in another side of the mirror,
a man behind me, with two wings and a broken heart.
he looks to something, to someone,
adrenaline starts to flow, silent prophet in my head,
blood of a holy brother in my veins.
he raised the morning and i start the mourning.
holy son of an open mind family, good mother and smiling father,
and the unknown sister lives beside his family.
holy son of the bright sun, bright son of the holy sun.
i find myself in another side of the mirror,
a man who wants to show his personal world to another,
he talks about something, to someone,
he returns to his world with a heart full of strange happenings.

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد