Thursday, December 16, 2004

Somewhere Between Life & Pain

i left myself behind,
when you was so younger.
i left melancholic times behind,
when you was so younger.
far from the long road to my home,
there was a high-school,
a great bazar,
video tapes and cassettes,
stupid students,
clever students,
and a boy named Pinky.
i left myself behind,
with their sounds, music, lyrics.
i never opened my high-school books.
cause of death, cause of suicide,
days of death, days of suicide.
god created some good days,
god created some bad days.
this is your belief, to choose your way.
and you'll find what was the truth about me.
i can't explain everything for you,
because i left myself behind.

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد