Monday, January 17, 2005

Weeping Night

this is another weeping night,
lonesome room, with a candle,
with the rays of moonlight.
remorse of wasted days,
oh my sweet, stay here,
come lay beside a madman.

until i speak, until i yell,
please listen to the voices
of this weeping night.

tears of mine drops on my hands,
crying is my habit.
show your mercy to me,
i need it, your mercyful hands.
but after all of your graces,
i cry for my wasted memories,
for my destroyed feelings,
i cry for my painful dreams,
because this is another weeping night.
no wine, no sleeping pill,
i keep my spirit clean.
gnostic silence, what a sweet silence,
in the lonesome room, with a candle,
echoes of my heart's pulse.
no holy man, no prophet, no angel.

until i speak, until i yell,
please listen to the voices
of this weeping night.
keep all of my of pains,
all of my tears, yells & murmurs,
until the rising of weeping night.

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد