Friday, June 16, 2006

Crucifixion

shining in me, in the absence of you,
in the dreaming moments of mine,
leave another scar in me.
heart in the fire of living,
living in the dreaming of you,
dreaming of leaving sadness,
it leaves antoher scar and...

it only comes out in the night,
it only comes out in the morning,
it only comes out in the begining of dusk,
leaving your embrace,
drifting away, far away from your smell,
it lives, it exists,
it leaves another pain & scar,
i can't recognize it...

shining in me, in the absence of you,
life is gone, my hair turns to white,
you gain everything,
i lose myself,
it leaves a big scar,
it builds a bitter place,

for living,

for me.

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد