Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Forever Servant

i come here only to ask you
how are you ?
so let me sit beside you,
i come from a dark place,
a relentless place where i live in.
believe the words he says.
he comes here only to say
hey brother how are you ?
i don't want a cup of tea,
or a banana ice cream,
so let the words fly from my tongue.
i can't rectify my speeches,
forgive the boy who is the bringer of happiness.
he don't know what he say.
and see the self righteous suicides,
the people who want to see god,
god was in their neighbourhood,
forgive the people who were so careless.
i come here only to ask you
do you dream of me ?

hey god, save me...
you were so kind !

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد