Monday, August 01, 2005

The Separation

all nights came and gone forever,
after a peaceful and dreamy moments,
between the darkness of lights,
through the days of silent crying.

the hidden one, the brightest friend.
my moments passed away,
your throne will never crash,
i buried myself by myself.

the ways will bright and all dreams drifted away,
everything is damaged sooner than i thought,
all nights came and gone forever,
after the night of candles and farewells.

you give my life to the sun,
brother of smiling, neighbor of anger.
washing your scar was the healer of my dreams...
...this separation is not so unexpected.

i can feel all of them...
but...
how do you want to find me ?

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد