Thursday, February 22, 2007

the Dead-End Street Cries

in this long, right and bright street,
that short, silent and dark dead-end street is mine.
my heart was broken by the shadows, my life was infected by them. Every sadistic dreams I expected to come true, went alive.
every sweet emotions are gone.
i'm living like this, the story of a boy who always misses.
i'm so sad my dearest, i feel so down my greatest.

nobody remembers his birthday and nobody remembers the time of death, may be yesterday, and may be tomorrow.
may be we fall in love together, tomorrorw, once again.
or just like everyday we forget each other, we bury it in yesterday.
in this short dead-end street, the time is so long,
the breath is so much longer...and Life doesn't exist any longer.
i'm so sad my dearest, i feel so down my greatest.

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد