Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Cup Of Coffee !


O' I needed a cup of coffee !
oh I had a cup of coffee...
someplace behind of me,
the place I couldn't see.
he brought me a cup of coffee,
and it was not a gift, it was just a cup of coffee,
it was coming from our friendship.
I needed that,
and I still need it.

the taste of this cup of coffee reminds me
of so many beautiful things,
so many stories, so many events,
so many people I had always desired to meet.
but all of them are gone
and I only feel those beautiful things
turned to the most betray things in my life.

we stand side by side and I look into our cups of coffee,
and I'm sure these two cups are the same with the same taste.
a good cup of coffee still makes me high !

Archive

All Contents Copyright © 2011 Insomnia Times | Arash Khosronejad.
All rights reserved.
زمان های بی خوابی. زمانهای بیخوابی . نوشته های آرش خسرونژاد